sábado, 4 de junio de 2011

StreetfsnMix.0.1.2.3

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comentarios:

  1. wonderful post I absolutly looovve the last pair of shoes with the orange and blk zebra print gorg!!. www.ladorian.blogspot.com your friend from IFB

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i love the keyboard bag! it's so DIFFERENT!



    ♥ shanicexoxo.info

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Those bright green shoes are amazing. And the handbag with the computer keys is seriously awesome. Loving this post. Great blog. xoxo

    I would love if you could stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog sometime.
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. me encantaron los detalle. el primer sweater me encanto y me aprecio muuy divertida la cartera rosa con el teclado. debe ser muy audaz esa chica.

    http://heelsbiggerthanyourdick.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  5. wow i love the keyboard bag! :D ronan x

    http://ronanronanronan.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The first photo is incredible - so much going on, I don't know where to look! X


    P.S. Don’t forget about my giveaway!

    http://mademoiselle-la-la.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Que fotografias tan inspiradoras...me encantan--
    me sigues en twiter, no sabia que tenias blog y es genial---asi que ya estoy siguiendote por aqui.
    besos!
    Esther

    ResponderEliminar
  8. great picks! i love that blog... always forget about it so thanks for reminding me! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  9. amazing details!after all they make the diference!

    ResponderEliminar
  10. These are great photos, hard to have a favourite! BUT, I WISH I could find a Bretton sweater like picture 2, I'm with everyone else who loves the keyboard bag and honestly, the white dress in photo 5 and the overall style in photo 6 are PERFECT! Fab post, thanks so much!
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  11. such a cool collection!

    http://blankabiernat.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  12. That white shirt is amazing. Love the detailed sleeve. Great blog.
    Take a look at my giveaway on www.predictablyirrational-nick.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar